Monday, May 12, 2014

Sunday Wrap Up!

Sorry for posting late again.  I got busy with Mother's Day yesterday and forgot to post :)  Hope all of you mom's had an awesome day.

Monday-Rest Day
Tuesday-Ran/Walked 5.42 miles (Should have been 6, but I literally ran out of daylight)
Wednesday- Hot Yoga
Thursday-Ran/Walked 5 miles
Friday- Ran/Walked 3.25 miles (Should have been 4, but my right knee was really bothering me)
Saturday- Rest Day/Grocery Shopping
Sunday- Ran/Walked 10 miles

Wednesday Weighed in up 2.4 pounds

I'd say this was kind of a rough week.  I'm still struggling with my runs since the temperature and humidity have increased so much, and I'm still discouraged by my recent gains.

Today begins a new week.  I'm planning to make it great.  Hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment