Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Fave!

swagbucks.com/refer/kapeterson24

If there is anything that gets me as excited as my fitness journey, Its saving money. One of my favorite places to earn free money is Swagbucks. Its a search engine that you use like Google or Bing, but you can earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for rewards.  What are the rewards you ask?  Well, they have lots of options. I typically redeem for gift cards (Barnes and Noble, iTunes, Starbucks, etc.) or paypal money.  I'll be honest, if you only earn rewards through searching, it will take a long time for your bucks to add up to much, but they offer other ways to earn as well.  My favorite way to earn is by participating in their paid surveys.  I typically earn between 50-100 swagbucks per day (Most $10 gift cards are around 1,000 swagbucks. Paypal payouts start at $25 for 2,500 points.). It may not sound like much, but I say free money is free money!  Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment