Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Fave!

https://ibotta.com/register?friend=skmqa
This week's fave is my new favorite money maker.  Ibotta is a free app for Apple or Android devices.  You do simple tasks (take a poll, learn a fact, etc.) to unlock rebates.  When you by a qualifying item, you scan it to verify and then submit a picture of your receipt. In my experience, the earnings are loaded super quickly.  I  urge you check this one out.  I literally earned $14.75 last week.  My favorite rebate right now is on milk.  You can earn 50 cents on a gallon of milk, but if you redeem the milk and two other rebates, you earn an additional 50 cents.  You can cash out for gift cards from Starbucks or Itunes or select a Paypal payout. I'm planning to cash out for Paypal to purchase running gear, so its fitness related too :) Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment