Monday, July 31, 2017

Well, I've been absent for a really long time.  So many things in my life have changed since then, that I can't even begin to cover them all, so I'm going to treat this as starting over.  Unfortunately, my discipline and focus have become nearly non existent, and I've regained most of the weight I worked so hard to lose.  Accountability has also been seriously lacking, so that's where you come in.  I'm not currently working, so there is no good excuse for my inactivity.  Things have been very busy this summer.  My son graduated from high school (I'm still trying to wrap my head around that.), we took a vacation, my son turned 18 yesterday, and I'm leaving on Saturday to visit my sister and her family in Utah for 10 days.  All of that aside, I've got to get myself back on track.  I'm inviting you to come along for the journey.  As before, this blog is not exclusively about fitness, but about my journey through life.  I'll be sharing milestones, favorite products, and lessons learned.  I hope you'll join me.  Life is always better with good company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment