Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up!

Ok, its late, and I've been AWOL for weeks.  So sorry.  There has been so much going on lately (mostly good and exciting things), that I just haven't gotten here.  I'll be getting some posts up to share some of the goings on as the week progresses. For now, I'm not going to try to go back and update the past weeks.  My memory isn't that good :)  I'll just pick up with last week.

Monday: Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 Week 1
Tuesday: Ran 3.25 Miles
Wednesday: Hot Yoga
Thursday: Ran 4.02 Miles
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Hot Yoga.  Had date night with hubby and also did a lot of walking around downtown.

Weigh in on Wednesday was down 4 lbs.  Don't be too impressed though.  I've been up and down a lot lately.  Overall, this still put me 2 lbs over where I was before Spring Break, and the eating on the previously mentioned date night is not going to make my scale friendly this week.  Oh well!  It was a lovely evening, and I"m not going to regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment